Content Marketing Services
High-quality content makes a world of difference for your business
The trouble is this:
They don’t understand how to make their content work for them online
They don’t have the time to create good-quality content
They don’t have the resources to dedicate to creating good content
They don’t have the writing skills necessary to create good content
Globex outreach is a content marketing agency that offers you custom-created and SEO optimized content for your website and blog.
What is Content Marketing
We work with a team of talented conduct thorough, in-depth research in your industry to create content that works for your business. We believe that content is only as good as the research and writing itself, and we know you expect only the best. We’ll do the work for you and build a content strategy that is custom-designed to meet your business’ particular needs.
Our writers will produce professional researched and written content that will drive your inbound marketing initiatives.
Content DistributionContent, no matter how great, means nothing to your business if no one ever sees it. In addition to creating high-quality, custom content, we’ll implement a variety of strategies to produce high-quality, targeted traffic that drives page views and connects interested parties with your content.
We know your business is important to you and we understand that it can be a challenge to step out from the crowd in a saturated online market. We’ll ensure your message gets out there in a professional, polished and SEO optimized way.
Globex’s content writing service covers a broad and deep range of digital branding materials, including:
Feauture-length articles and virtually any topic imaginable
Product descriptions / online catalogue copy
Newsletters and email blasts
SEO website content
Custom content – anything else you might need!
We handpick our writers!
The Gift Of Quality Content
- SEO Writing great marketing content is about more than just great writing. Search Engine Optimization is about writing to sell. It is about writing to compel. It is about creating the kind of content that will drive people in search of a product or service to your site and compelling them to buy what you are selling.
- SOCIAL SHARING Word of mouth is a very powerful marketing tool, and we in a social media driven world where word travels faster than ever. Make sure your editorial voice stays current on the social media circuit gives your business currency, authority and relevance. From Twitter to Facebook, Instagram to LinkedIn, your business should make smart and effective use of social media to create and sustain an impact in the industry.
- AUTHORITY People do business with companies they trust. To earn that trust, you’ll have to create a sense of authority and expertise in your field. Our expert writers will create content that will do just that. Our pieces are all well researched, well crafted and will give your business the authoritative voice it needs to set its feet firmly at the top of your field.
- Traffic The goal of content creation is to generate traffic. The internet is so vast that without a way to drive traffic to your site, anonymity is almost certain. Anonymity doesn’t make money. To drive traffic to your site you have to create content that strategically utilizes keywords to get your site ranked highly with Google. The higher you are ranked, the more traffic you will get. And the best part is this: You don’t even have to know how to write content that will get more traffic to your site. That’s where we come in.
- Results Here’s the bottom line: Our services get results. We have a proven track record of proven success for creating SEO content for our clients and we want to use our skills and expertise to do the same for you!
Benefits Of Content Marketing With Globex Outreach
Manually Negotiated LinksBuilding links is hard. Or, more specifically, building worthwhile, good-quality links to your site is hard. Because of that, it can be all-too-easy to resort to paying a link farm to link back to you in large numbers or to create a network of slapdash websites that have the sole purpose of linking back to one another. The problem with that strategy, however, is that although you will receive a large number of link backs, they won’t be good quality. In other words, those links won’t be relevant to your site and you won’t see the kind of targeted traffic you need to be successful.
Don’t waste your timeDon’t waste your time, money and energies on submitting your URL to scores of low-quality junk directories. There’s a good chance that, more often than not, those directories will have nothing to do with your business. Their target audience may not even be in your geographical area or speak your language! That’s no way to drive traffic to your site.
Google is very intelligent. It will systematically seek out legitimate ways to rank one site against another. If your site has a ton of irrelevant junk links, you will not be ranked very highly, which defeats the purpose of creating links.
That’s where great content with targeted, manually negotiated links comes in. All links are not created equally. Think of backlinks like endorsements for your business. Who do you want in your corner? If you want those links to carry weight, they should be from reputable sources that carry some weight. In the eyes of search engines, an inbound link is considered to be the linking site’s way of endorsing the linked site. Do you want your site endorsed by just anyone? Being able to get inbound links from a relevant site or trust influencer in the business is very important.
We can improve your site’s DA score by manually creating relevant and reputable links that will work to improve your standing in the SERPs. In other words, we will handpick places to post your content with a link back to your site so that your site is endorsed by good-quality sites that share a target audience with you.
Creating an effective manual link-building program isn’t easy. But that’s where we come in. We have the experience, expertise and connections necessary to earn you links from high authority sites that will have a positive impact on your site’s ranking.
White Hat Strategy
When it comes to link building and content marketing, we only utilize legit, white hat strategies for our clients. Here’s how we do that:
Publishing high-quality content onlyOur writers will create high-quality content for your site that is substantial and not “fluff.” Our writers are handpicked and will create first-rate content for you that isn’t stuffed with keywords.
Publishing on relevant sitesThere is a virtually endless number of places to publish your content online. The first place you should be publishing your content is directly on the blog associated with your website. That’s a great way to send traffic directly to your site. That being said, if you really want to improve your brand’s visibility and generate lots of natural inbound links to your website, you’re going to need to publish your content on other sites as well, sites that will provide good-quality links back to your site. Skip article submission sites. They don’t carry the right kind of weight with search engines and your target audience isn’t likely to find you there.
We’ll connect your content with high-quality, relevant sites to post your content and link back to your site.
Natural Keyword ImplementationWhen we create content for you, our goal is to get your content ranked for certain keywords in the search engines. This means implementing keywords into the content in a natural way, not forced. We won’t use these “keyword stuffing” techniques that are designed to increase the frequency of keywords in a piece of content at the expense of the quality of the content itself. Those techniques can actually result in search engine penalty! We want better than that for our clients.
Building Brand Awareness Through Engagement
Most successful businesses these days use social media platforms to promote their businesses. Successful social media marketing is about more than just how many fans or followers you can get. It’s about who is actively responding – engaged – with your posts.
Social media engagement can manifest in many different ways. Facebook likes, comments on your blog, Twitter retweets, etc. – these are all forms of engagement. Whatever form it takes, engagement serves many purposes for your business:
It is a way to manage your brand’s reputation
It creates cheerleaders for your brand
It can generate leads
It can connect you with customers and allow you to resolve customer-service issues
Finally, it can help to increase the public’s awareness of your brand in a measurable way.